Friday, August 27, 2010

Inspiration

I have a question for all of you, my readers.  What inspires you?  What makes you feel like you could make anything - or one thing?  The most beautiful thing in the world too.  At least it will be to you.  And that is the important part.

I look at the things I have made, dream of the things I hope to make, and wonder where all of the creativity is supposed to come from.  Even though I love what I do, I often feel like I am missing something, the something that makes a product or company go from good to great.  But - I am still trying and pushing through it.  And the light at the end of the tunnel is that I will have not one, but two, completed collections ready for you by Christmas time for all of your gift needs.  =)

Something I like to do for inspiration is wander through the many beautiful items I find on Etsy.  I came across some really beautiful ones recently and thought I would share it with you:

- Awesome fall candy!!!  It would awesome anytime but they are fully customizable and look scrumptious!

- A new shop on Etsy with some great looking rings!  I love the strong silver look to a bunch of these pieces and am excited for this vendor!

- Couldn't help but laugh at this one!  =)  If I had a reason to hang it, I definitely would put a sign like this up!

- This was the sweetest thing!  I love it and will definitely be gifting this to someone soon!  =)

Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

my mum inspires me. along with anyone i have ever had a conversation with, a beautiful garden, a touching story, a breath taking sunset, a great movie, a bewitching quote.
you name it i am inspired by it.
happy friday!
sunshine, moonbeams and violets,
xo

Unknown said...

thanks vintagegirl! those are great inspirations - I will have to try some of those. =)

have a beautiful day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...