Monday, July 18, 2011

make it better Monday!

I'm so sorry, folks, that I missed last week's make it better Monday but I hope that this week will make up for it.  =)  The last few weeks have been pretty crazy but here are a few things that have gotten me going.  Hope you like it!

1) Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
I would love to travel more but finances and life situation do not always allow for the largest expeditions at this point in time.  So I satisfy my cravings by watching Travel Channel shows when I get the chance.  My current fixation is Anthony Bourdain.  I am working on getting my hands on his books and loving his tv show in the mean time.  If you haven't watched it, you should.  I think you would like it.
courtesy of: Travel Channel
2) juice boxes
I love these things.  Small, refreshing, and make me feel like a kid again.  =)  What more do I need to say?
3) Etsy's "You Might Like" section
If you have never explored this section, you definitely should!  It takes whatever items and shops you have liked in the past and complies additional items as well as keeping you up to date with what your old faves have added to their shops in the meantime.  And I stumbled across this adorable little pillow!
is this not the cutest pillow you have ever seen?!?!  I love that Etsy learns what I like and shows it to me on their homepage.  definitely loving this item.  =)
Hope you all have a great week after your fantastic Monday!  =)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...