Monday, August 8, 2011

make it better Monday!

So I realized my problem - when I am doing things, I am so busy talking to people or enjoying the "general splendor" that I completely forget to get my camera out or even snap anything with my phone.  You may not always get pictures with my posts as much as I am going to try.  =)

1) Old friends, new families
On Friday night, the hubby and I were able to spend a lovely evening with old friends from college at a wedding shindig for Ruby and Justin!  A lovely new couple and a great evening of street tacos (they hired a taco truck!) and fantastic company!  It doesn't get much better than that.  
this picture is from their wedding courtesy of Ruby's sister
2) Fresh paint
We finally painted baby's room!  Pictures to follow as I get more things set in the room.  =)  But it is a lovely shade of sky blue that makes momma very happy - hopefully baby will like it as much.  
3) TOYS!!!

People have been incredibly generous and kind to us as we prepare for Baby Nagel's coming and I got this lovely little toy over the weekend from "Aunty" Jenny.  Isn't it cute?!?! I do like kids toys.  =P  My little sister always got mad at me for playing with her things and I wouldn't let her play with mine.  Thankfully, we have both grown out of that stage.  =)

Hope you all have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...