Friday, January 31, 2014

Project Pinterest :: January 2014

Alright folks!  Here it is - our first link up party!

This month, I have been on a crocheting kick.  So thanks to Pinterest and Ravelry, I have a few really easy projects for you!

fun, soft, crocheted eggs!

sweet little chicks!

These two little projects got put together for a birthday present for one of Hito's little friends this month.  She is really into chicks and ducks and this was the perfect set of things for her.  I just packed them up in a little basket (from the 50% off rack at my craft store!) and it was pretty awesome.

What have you made this month?  Looking forward to seeing what you have to share!






Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...