Monday, August 22, 2011

make it better Monday!

So I did not completely forget you, my dear readers, this past week by not publishing a "make it better Monday" post.  Life just seems to keep getting busier and busier!!!  As hard as I am trying to get things off my plate and just do stuff at home, I can't seem to do it!

How do you clear out your schedule and be productive with housework and getting ready for a baby?!  (Maybe you don't have the last part of that but I'd still love to hear how you are productive at home!)

But back to our regularly scheduled program!  Here is your make it better Monday post for August 22nd! I hope you are as excited by these little goodies as I am!  =)

1) Adorable little kid accessories
So you all read about my dear friend Kristin from Petal and Thorn in my post about my beautiful baby shower but I have to share this with you.  Not only is she beautifully talented with parties but she is also the creative mastermind behind the Etsy store Petal and Thorn.  She has just brought out a kiddie accessory line - you have to check it out!
2) Fun with family
The hubby and I had a pretty packed week with family from Arizona in town and got to do a bunch of fun stuff with them - like going to the beach and making smores with JUMBO marshmallows!
these got taken on my phone so they aren't the greatest quality but it was definitely the biggest, greatest smore I've had in a long time!  =)

3)PINTEREST!!!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this site?!  (or how much time gets sucked by it now?) But I do love to look at all the beautiful things that people are finding around the interwebs - like this!
pinterest via here (my sister and cousin are very seriously hoping that baby is going to be a girl - i thought this was adorable.)
That's it for this week.  I hope you all have a beautiful week!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

BIG MARSHMALLOWS = A giant win in my book

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...