Monday, November 14, 2011

make it better Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!  And I do hope you are all having happy Mondays!  This is the first one in a while that I have felt ready to take on the day and the week.  So here's hoping I actually am able to tackle it all.  =)  But while I'm drinking my coffee, I thought I'd share a few little happy Monday things.

1) New nail polish (finally!)
So I love my little girly kicks that come up periodically and the most recent one (spurred by a recent spa visit with my mother-in-law, grandma, and aunty) is nail polish.  So many of my favorite fashion bloggers (like this one and this one too.  btw, they are ordinary fashion bloggers who know how to make smart choices without breaking the bank!) use nail polish so often with their outfits that I have been wanting to finally buy a new nail color.  I have not bought nail polish since college...which was...a while ago.  Let's just leave it at that.  So now, I present to you (drumroll, please) my new nail color.  And I am totally in love the the sparkle and great mauve color that I have with it.  Yup, I am on a girly kick alright.  =)
miss independent by Nicole from O.P.I (available at Target!)

2) Baby & Hubby (of course!)
I couldn't really have a make it better Monday post without talking about the men in my life.  =)  So rather than talking, I'll just show you.  
he's very smiley right now  
and totally loves chilling with dad  =)
3) Cake pops (my new obsession)
I am not really sure where this interest came from but I love how versatile and easy to serve these babies are!  You prep before hand and just bring a tray out when they are ready to serve!  (I am starting to think ahead for the holidays so that could be where this is coming from.) I started out seriously but couldn't help myself when I found some fun ones too.  =P
{via} who doesn't love the minions from Despicable Me?!
That's it for this week!  Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Pretty nail polish!! I love Ilene + Lyndsay's blogs so much!!! and Your little one is so precious!! i love his smile!!
I hope you are having a wonderful day dear!!
xoxo

Jamie said...

I've been on a nail polish kick for the last few months. I never used to wear it but now I feel boring without it!

Cindy said...

I love the color! You've inspired me!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

your baby is so big already - soooo adorbs! loving the nailpolish...thanks for the sweet shout-out. you are too kind to me! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...