Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cold Hands, Warm Hearts wonderfulness!!!

I love bloggers who do things with their blogs.  When I grow up, I want to be just like the ladies who put together this swap again for the second year in a row.  So thanks Sandy & Ilene!!!

But to explain a little more clearly for those of you who may not be familiar with the project, you signed up, were paired with a partner, and then put together a little care package that had to include a pair of mittens/gloves/something that keeps your hands warm.  It is a blast (if you haven't done it before, you should mark your calendars for next year because it is so fun)!  Anyway, getting to the point.  I got paired with this amazing lady this year named Tahnie.  She has a blog called "a happy girl" where she talks about her life, family, and health struggles.  You should go read her blog - it is happy and positive and encouraging (I am even willing to be put on pause so that you go over and say hi to her now).

Now the part you've been waiting for.  =)  My box = awesomeness.  And rather than talking anymore, I'll just show you.

do you see that?  it is a super sparkly green box.  my fav color! (and it sparkles!!!!)
and these are my great gifts!!! amazingly cute green fingerless mittens with a pull over part, a mini mani/pedi kit, bath gel, nail polish, and journal!  it's all pretty awesome.  =)
this nail polish is the bomb!  gunmetal color and it really does wear incredibly well.
Thanks again, Tahnie!!!  I love it all!

Have a beautiful day, everyone!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I loved this swap!!
I think I may have the same gloves as you ((or realllllllly similar ones!!)) :)
and I love your journal with the daisies on it!! Super cute!!

Ashley Romney said...

What a cute collection of gifts you received!! I LOVE IT! I just started following your blog, it is so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...