Saturday, January 14, 2012

its still all about the little things

I thought I'd link up today as a celebration of my attempts at getting back into regular blogging!  For those of you who didn't know, right after Christmas I got to go back to Hawaii for 10 glorious days of warmth, humidity, and people I haven't seen in a long time.  So this post is going back from the past two weeks but  I have to share some of these sweet moments that I've had and have been enjoying and remembering and reliving.


Aisle to Aloha


1) Hawaii
And the camera isn't really doing anything to how blue the sky was this day.  This is the view from my parents deck...it was lovely.
 2) Baby
Grandma got him a super cool Hawaii shirt!
Let's just say that Grandma and Aunty Judy had a lot of fun shopping before we came to visit.  This hat was also among the things waiting for us when we got there.  =)
 3) Friends
Me and Hannah (one of my oldest friends) and our babies who are just over a month apart.  Mommies were ready for the picture....babies don't seem to care.  =)
and I got to meet the beautiful Lindsay in person!!!  if you didn't know, she's the gal who hosts this link-up party every week! go and say hi! aisletoaloha.blogspot.com
It has been amazing...Hawaii, friends, wonderful conversations...life is good, God is gracious, and you will be hearing more from me soon.  =)

Have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! So jealous! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...