Friday, July 6, 2012

it's the moments that fly by...

Babies and mommies.  I have been blessed to have some great play dates with women in my church this summer.  One of them is the extremely talented Kristin over at Petal and Thorn Handmades (check her out if you haven't seen her work already!).  As I have been spending more time with this wonderful women, I have been blown away by how God prepares things for us before we even get to a situation or a trial.  Life is never static and my other mommas have been such an encouragement to me.

This past week, I actually remembered to grab the camera as I ran out the door to meet Kristin.  Here are some of the pictures that we got from the day (they came out rather well if I do say so myself).

they're going to be super good friends =)
playing in the water
i got a picture with my growing boy!
playing with photoshop  =P
watching the little girl enjoy all the fountains (and Kristin is rockin' the new ring you can find in my Etsy shop!  but she always looks so stinking cute...)
the problem with water is that sometimes unstable little ones can slip - hence the sad face on momma.  Sisi was over it pretty quick though.  =)
 I will never get enough of play dates that involve coffee, conversation, and cute hats.  But more on the hats later.  =)

Have a beautiful day and a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

hehe cute post! love our mommy dates. good times. lemme know if you're up for storytime!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...