Tuesday, August 14, 2012

anniversary

Today is my third anniversary.  Corby and I have been married for three years.  Although neither of us can really say that it has felt like that many years or anything like that, we have been living under the same roof, had the same last name, and put up with each other for three years.  =P  Just kidding because Lord willing, we will have many more.

I was reflecting today on why my guy is greatest.  These are the top things that come to mind.

He knows how much I hate doing dishes and almost always will do them before I get to the kitchen.


He helps me figure out my technological difficulties.


He will play any video game I want (yes, I am a gamer...kind of his fault...that is how many of our free nights are spent =P).


He will take care of the kiddo so I can get a little extra sleep.


He's kind of the best.  I always said that I needed a guy who would tell me when I needed to shut up and would always bring me closer to our God.  And I got him.  Happy anniversary, sweetie.

1 comments:

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

such a sweet post! sounds like another match made in Heaven :) i forgot how close our anniversaries are. my sister and james also got married on the 14th.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...