Tuesday, September 25, 2012

note to my readers

This post is far overdue but I did want to explain my recent absence from the blog.  As you may have read recently, I have been dealing with illness in our family.  Both Corby's and my grandparents have been struggling with health issues and last week, my grandmother passed away.  My posting has obviously been non-existent since then.  I will begin posting again as soon as I can.  

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a beautiful day - every day is. 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Prayers go out to you and your family. Thanks for the update. Take all the time that you need.

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

xoxo hope you can be a mutual encouragement to your family as you head out to NY with Hito. I'm sure Hito will brighten everyone's spirits! Will be thinking bout you on Tues.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...