Friday, January 4, 2013

another new year...

This post is a little late but I am just saying I was thinking about things a little more.  =P

A lot of bloggers pick a word for their year.  I like the idea but I know for myself, I need something a little more concrete.  So what I am going to do is pick a word and put an action with it.  Ironically, my word is action.


Action:
the fact or process of doing something, typically to achieve an aim


I know that a problem I have is that I talk about doing things but then I only get a fraction of them done.  I have justified this in the past as being "the way I am".  But I have been convicted recently that this is not a very God-honoring way to live.  He does every single thing that He has ever said or promised He would do. As His child, I should be striving to live like He is.  So this year, I am resolving to act.

Besides endeavoring to be more deliberate about the things I accomplish this year, I am setting myself a personal goal.  I love Pinterest (I mean, who doesn't?) and get sucked in for hours at all the great recipes and crafty ideas that can be found there.  So for 2013, I am going to do at least ONE Pinterest project per month!  It might be a recipe, it might be a craft.  Either way, I will share my endeavors with you here on the blog.

action via Etsy
2013 already promises me another baby, a trip back to Hawaii, and lots of time for God to work in my life.  And I am praying that I will be ready for it all.  =)

Have a beautiful day!


2 comments:

Megan said...

I can't wait to see all the beautiful things you are planning to do in 2013!! Sounds amazing!! Happy new year Aime!! xoxo

Sandy a la Mode said...

i love this!!! you can do it!!!!! :)

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...