Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some exciting news!

Hey everyone!

So I thought I would let you know about some things that are in the works for Sense and Sensibility that I am very, very, excited about.

1)  We are revamping our look.  =)  I am looking for a look that is representative of what kind of jewelry we make and what inspires us.  You can see a little peek at the Etsy site where the banner is getting a facelift that looks great so far!

2)  New collections!!!  You have already seen my girlfriends collection that is inspired by women in my life and now that we have that one ironed, I have two more in the works and I really hope you will like it!  Since my first collection was based on people, the next two are going to be drawing on inspiration from places.  And that is all I am going to tell you right now.  =)

3) New items being added to Etsy.  I have been a little busy this past month but I am getting back into the swing of things and my Etsy will be catching up also.  =)

Thank you for your continued reading!  I really appreciate it!

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...