Friday, September 10, 2010

Getting my act together!

Hello all!  Many apologies for being gone for an unforgivably long period of time.  But now I am back and my goals are set, my materials are staring me in the face, and everything is pretty set to go with those collections I keep teasing all of you with!

But I am still stuck facing that insurmountable obstacle: myself.  I love pretty nearly every single thing I make.  I know this business well enough to know that I won't be able to keep going if I don't believe in my designs and products 100%.  So I invest a lot into what I am making.  That being said, I still want other people's approval of what I make and do.  And that tends to get me into an uncreative rut.  I get stuck waiting for other people to sit and look at what I'm doing and say it is amazing.

Self-sufficiency is the number priority on my to-do list this week. =)

Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...