Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's ALMOST Christmas!!!

I know this is probably extremely premature for some of you but I have more people to shop for this Christmas.  This is only my second Christmas as a married woman and finding gifts for all of the men on my husband's side of the family can be challenging.  Not that the women are much easier.  Both my mother and my mother-in-law are amazing people and I want to get them something special and meaningful.  But I am determined to do most of my Christmas shopping on my new favorite website: www.etsy.com!  So that is my objective between now and December 25th.

Mission: Christmas shopping for family
Time:  Immediately
Execution: Scour Etsy for the perfect Christmas presents for all of my family members!

I invite all of you to join me in this journey towards that monstrous goal!  =)  I hope you enjoy the ride.

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...