Friday, September 17, 2010

Operation Christmas Shopping for Family: First Status Report

So I am realizing that my previous post about it being almost Christmas is quite serious.  I really do need to get on that.  But I am incredibly indecisive and am going to be asking for you, my readers, help very shortly.  Before that though, you should probably know who I am shopping for.

Objective: Gifts for all on this list
  • Hubby
  • My mother
  • My father
  • My brother
  • My sister
  • Mother-in-law
  • Father-in-law
  • Brother-in-law 1
  • Brother-in-law 2
  • My brother's girlfriend
  • Brother-in-law's girlfriend
So quite the list.  I am feeling a little scared right now...  But with Etsy, I know I can find something for everyone and still stay in my budget!  Especially if all the items are as great as this first one that I have found!

So I was browsing around the Geekery section on Etsy and stumbled across this seller: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beanforest.  Beanforest is one of my new favorite Etsy vendors!  I spent an hour sitting in front of my computer yesterday going through literally every single pin and loving all of them!  Not for the prudish or easily offended but great for the person with a dry sense of humor and incredibly cheap!  So for this price, I am thinking of buying a batch of them and adding them as stocking stuffers or a manly version of the bow on their gifts!  What do you think?

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...