Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Craft Fair weekend...

Well...I have to be honest.  I went to my craft fair expecting something...amazing.  Reality did not turn out to be quite so imaginative satisfying.  I didn't even get much foot traffic.  As one of about 14 vendors at a small craft fair in a small town, I made even smaller sales: 0.

Yup...no sales.  But I got something more valuable.  I meet some wonderful women who love making things with their hands and the social atmosphere that comes with these events.  Networking was happening, friends were being made, products were admired, and so even though my pride is hurt by not making even one sale, I really did have a successful weekend.

And that doesn't hurt my pride at all.  =)

Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww sorry to hear that sweetie!! but that's great you were able to network and meet lots of wonderful people! i am sure they will help get the word out about your shop and in turn that will turn into sales in no time!! xoxo

Unknown said...

At least you did some networking :) Better luck next time.

Megan said...

I'm so sorry darling!!!
But I am sure that the lovely people you met will be promoting you like crazy!!
You will have boat loads of sales in mo time!!
Thank you so much for your sweet tweet and blog comment yesterday! You are such a sweetheart!
Have an AMAZING day today,
xoxoxxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...