Friday, November 5, 2010

Announcements, ANouncements, ANOUNCEments!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

And an especially Happy Birthday Friday to my good blog/Etsy buddy Moonbeamwishes!  Check out her blog and her Etsy so beautiful, adorable, and handy paper amazingness!  =)  Happy birthday, Megan!!!  Have a wonderful day!

It has been quite the birthday month.  Sandyalamode, Moonbeamwishes, and mine is tomorrow!  So many good times to be had.  =)  Especially if you are in the Southern California area and are able to come and visit me at my jewelry show today!!!  I know it has been late notice (it was for me too) but I would love to have you come and support this little boutique!  Here is the information again if you can join us!


And in honor of my birthday tomorrow, I will have a surprise for my blogging, Facebook, and Twitter friends if you check back tomorrow!  And I won't say more than that yet.  =)  So have a wonderful day, everyone and I hope to see you in person or here online very soon!

Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwww thanks for the bday shoutout!! and i hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday tomorrow too!! xoxo

Megan said...

AWWWwwwww!!!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow~ and every day!!! You are such a sweetheart and I wish you all the luck at your craft fair today!!!
I hope you are having a beautiful day and have a wonderful birthday weekend!!!
lots of love,
xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...