Monday, November 1, 2010

News!

So a little bit of news for my readers!

1)  A new look.  This is just a template I found but it is the color scheme and feel I am looking to create in my own design.  I have been working on a new look for my blog and have obviously not quite gotten it finished enough to post live.

2)  Another craft fair!  Actually, it is a holiday boutique but either way - if you are in the Southern California area, PLEASE come and visit me at this show!  Here is the information for those you able to come!


3)  I have a wonderful addition to my business arsenal: a photo booth for my jewelry!  My husband is amazing and found the instructions for this handy dandy little box.  He made it for me while I was in Hawaii and I now have the profound pleasure of taking my pictures in it.  From here on out, my new items will be photographed on this as a background!

I had to take a picture and share it with all of you...but I obviously didn't take the time to clean my desk...hmm...i am really messy...


But I hope that you will be able to come and visit me at this show!  I will have new items that have not yet made it to Etsy so for a little sneak preview, come and see me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...