Friday, October 22, 2010

A Very Happy Friday

I have another little tidbit of news that I have not been able to share with my reader friends yet and that is - I AM HOME IN HAWAII!!!

As you may or may not have known, I was born and raised in the beautiful 50th state of the USofA and am home for a flying trip.  But it is a truly beautiful day here so rather than me talking, I am just going to show you what my island home looks like.  I draw so much of my inspiration from here and am so glad for a little break and chance to see everything again here.



3 comments:

Megan said...

What beautiful photos!!!
There is so much inspiration to be had here!!!
Hope you are having a lovely time, have a beautiful weekend!!!
xoxoxxo

ag. said...

I love Hawaii...I got engaged there and would LOVE to go back! Hope you are loving the beautiful days!

Unknown said...

Thanks friends! I will put up more pics at some point! Lots more to see! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...