Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11th Deal til Christmas

Well, the weather in Southern California is not appropriately COLD!!!  It dropped into the low 60s today and it is a lovely day to stay in next to my heater with a cup of coffee/tea that I keep refilling every so often to keep my insides warm!  =)  But it is also great blogging and jewelry making weather so I am going to work on knocking all my work out today!

How are you spending your Wednesday?

Today's Deal til Christmas is 25% off of Emily Earrings with Coral, Citrine, and Peridot!  I love the strong geometric shape in this style.  I have always loved hoop earrings but got bored of the simple silver things you see so often.  This is my take on hoop earrings that are fun, colorful, and super easy to wear!  

Have a beautiful and warm day!!!  =)

1 comments:

Renee said...

In belgium it's really really cold, so I spend my days inside as much as possible ;) cute earrings!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...