Friday, December 3, 2010

23 Deals til Christmas

The great thing about these deals is that it makes me excited to help other people do holiday shopping but it is also scaring me because I realize then that I have to get a move on with my Christmas shopping.  =)  But today's 23rd Deal til Christmas is 25% off of Corrine Earrings in Watermelon Shades!  I love these earrings that have a great color palette of deep greens and rich wine reds!



In other exciting news, I am so excited for the fast coming conclusion to the Cold Hands and Warm Hearts Swap I am participating in!  I have had a blast getting to know Morgana from seemorganacook and shopping/crafting for her gift!
 
And she is teasing me with a teeny little picture of what she is sending me!  =)  But it has been a great experience and I am so glad to have a new penpal and friend!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you!  I will be in Arizona with my mother-in-law and her side of the family which is always a blast!  And my little sister has a ballet performance on Saturday which I always love hearing about since I can't be in Hawaii to see this one!  =)  You will be hearing more about it and seeing pictures as I can get them to you.

Have a beautiful weekend!


1 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw how fun!! can't wait to see what you got, too!!

i also love this idea of 25 deals before christmas!! sooooo cute.

have a lovely weekend, friend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...