Thursday, December 23, 2010

3rd Deal til Christmas

It is the Christmas Eve Eve!  Is everyone else excited?!  I am very excited because in my family, we always open presents on Christmas Eve and then do stockings on Christmas morning.  So it will be really great to have another holiday in Hawaii with my family.  And this is what our Christmases look like.  =)  Santa and Mrs. Claus let their hair down, kick off their shoes, and enjoy the mild Hawaiian holiday!  My family and I plan on going down their ourselves and I'll put up my own pictures as soon as I get a chance.
hawaiimagazine.com
Before I get to the Deal til Christmas today, I wanted to remind people that you can still get a free gift with purchase of any pair of Michelle Earrings in my shop currently.  I still want to try helping Michelle out this holiday season so please consider purchasing something for her and yourself!

That does bring me to today's Deal til Christmas which is: 25% off of Michelle Earrings in my shop.  With this sale, I will still donate $10 directly to Michelle.  If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email (snsandsnsibility{at}gmail.com) or send me a message through Etsy!

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...