Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5th Deal til Christmas

So I have made it home!  Ironically, there is just as much rain here in Hawaii right now as it was in Southern California before I left.  =)  But it is also a little interesting because I usually blog in the morning but now that I am another two hours behind the West Coast, you all are probably reading this really late in the day.  =)  But I will try my best to adjust either my posting or my deals for your benefit.  =)

Today's Deal til Christmas is 25% off of Nancy Earrings for Brides and Bridesmaids.  This particular style can be customized in different colors so let me know if you have a particular request.  But I got such a positive response to the necklaces, here is a chance for you to get the earrings that go with it!

Have a beautiful day!  And I will updating more about general goings on from my island home! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww i'm excited to see all your updates from hawaii~!!! i can live vicariously through you until the next time i make it out there!! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...