Saturday, December 18, 2010

8th Deal til Christmas

It is a rainy, cold, lovely weekend!  It has not gotten above 65 degrees in the last three days and it has been rather wonderful!  Now, some people would read those first two sentences and stop and look at me and get ready to call in a national emergency.  You see, I have a very low cold tolerance (I guess growing up in Hawaii thinned my blood a lot) and everyone knows it.  In college, I was rather humorous I think because I would rarely ever wear less than three layers in Southern California's mild winters which rarely get below 60 during the day.

The hubby and I went to Disneyland this two nights ago to see the decorations and everything.  And it was totally worth the crowds and the cold!!!  The pictures turned out well!  And you get to see the first outfit pic of mine that I've expressly taken for the purpose of use on this blog.  =)
Main Street Disneyland decked out for Christmas!!!

Awesome holiday fireworks from the backside of Matterhorn Mountain

Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Long sleeve white tee: Target
Gray sweater: Nordstrom
Scarf: Disneyland  =) It has a Mickey head on the end of it but you can't see it in this pic
Saddle Bag: Vera Bradley
It was a pretty fun night but by the end of it, I really couldn't feel my fingers.  =P  

Today's Deal til Christmas is the last in my necklace series and you get 25% off the Ocean Avenue Necklace with Coral, Peridot, and Smoky Quartz!  I love this color combo with some of the great camel and neutral colored items that are popular this winter.  I hope you like it!

Have a beautiful day!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

oh I love your picture with the fireworks! Enjoy your weekend

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

looks like fun! and you look so cute!!!
also love that necklace. the coral is SO pretty!!

Olivia.Dee said...

i absolutely love disneyland during the holidays!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...