Friday, December 17, 2010

9th Deal til Christmas

We are getting so close!!!  And even closer, is the realization (for the fourth or fifth time this week) that I need to get my act together because I get to go home to Hawaii for Christmas!!!  And I am really excited to see my family and spend time with them before my brother ships out with the Army and life gets chaotic again.
My family at my brother's commissioning as a second lieutenant in May.  So proud! =)
But on to the important stuff!  Today's Deal til Christmas is 25% off of another necklace - this time it is Ocean Avenue Necklace with Coral and Pearls!  This style has quickly become one of my best selling pieces.  I love them for how easy to wear they are!  And the colors can match so many different outfits!  I hope you like it!

Have a beautiful day, everyone!


1 comments:

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

Your family is so adorable! You guys look like an exact hybrid of your mom and dad. Have fun in Hawaii!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...