Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post-Christmas Updates!

Hello everyone!

After I got through my (nearly) 25 straight days of blogging, I took the last few days off to really enjoy the time I was spending with friends and family here in Hawaii.  And it has been a blast!  One of my favorite parts of being home is seeing all my old friends and catching up with family and stuff.  I've been going through some old family pictures and I hope to get some of those up sometime soon to show you "your's truly" as a little girl.  =P  But here is a pic of some of my childhood friends all grown up!
My little sis, my brother, and my hubby are in the pic too and a lot of really good friends!  =)

So I have been dying to ask my blogging friends what you think of these boots.  I have two pairs of black boots, a brown pair, and now a maroon pair but no gray.  I have been keeping an eye out for slouchy gray boots and I think I may have found them.  Who'd have thought that Forever 21 would have the most adorable shoes ever?!  I haven't really stopped to look there before.  =)
gray slouchy boots: forever 21
And for the price being what it is, I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hold out on them!  But then I kept browsing the website (I saw the above boots in person) and came across these beauties!  And now I'm confused!  =P  The typical confusion of a woman who likes two equally amazing pairs of shoes.  =)  
gathered ankle boots: forever 21
I'll be honest, I'm leaning towards the suede ones because I like how soft they look.  And since I was able to try those on, I know they are pretty comfy even with the higher heel.  But I like the more moderate height on these new ones....::sigh:: such "difficult" decisions, right?  What do you think?!

I have a lot more that I have been wanting to share with all of you too but I think it will have to wait for another day.  I am going to watch my brother and hubby play soccer with friends tonight.  =)  So have a wonderful evening and I will see you all soon!

Have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i LOVE the first pair of sued boots. i swoon over gray so im loving these pairs!!!

looks like a big group of friends for that reunion! how fun! and congrats on the 25 days of blogging - impressive. ;)

happy new year, friend!

Sandy a la Mode said...

isn't it nice to take a blog break once in awhile and just BE with your family/friends?! but then you miss blogging too haha!! i am LOVING the suede shoes and have a pair similar to it, so pretty!!

Unknown said...

thanks friends! =) alright, I may have to get those boots since you both love them and I trust your opinion. =) and I will put more pictures up of my time with friends too!

Megan said...

What a beautiful photo!!!
I personally love the first pair!!
They are so adorable!!!
The second pair are really nice too- especially because of the chunkier heel.
Whichever you get, be sure to let us know!!! :)
loooooove you!
xo

Janie | We Heart Paper said...

You have a beautiful family! I hope you a fabulous "vacation"!

Chrissy said...

Both pairs are gorgeous, but I would go with the suede one as well!

Unknown said...

Those shoes are super adorable.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...