Monday, February 21, 2011

An Announcement

So I thought it was about time that my blogosphere friends heard my news.

I'm pregnant!

Now I haven't known for too long myself but I figured it out pretty quickly when I felt sick one day and the feeling didn't leave for the next four weeks.  =)  So right now, it is pretty much just a survival game.  But I am slowly easing into this funky feeling that isn't leaving and starting to enjoy the prospect of being a mother.  

So in addition to all of the things that you usually hear from me with my sprinkling of fashion, food, craftiness (my feeble attempts at it), and other odds and ends, you may also be afflicted with some pictures and ramblings of a mother-to-be.  =)

I hope you all have a wonderful President's Day whether you are working or not!  

1 comments:

Megan said...

Ack!!! I kept thinking there was something I needed to do!!! I needed to email you and tell you congrats!!!!!!!!!
UGH!!!! Oh well.. Congratulations Aime!!!!! I am so so so happy for you!!!!! Lots of love!!! xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...