Friday, April 8, 2011

life gets crazy!

I love being busy.  Having somewhere to go, someone to see, things like that.  Yes, I do burn myself out and need to stop and get a pedicure or something like it to slow down, take a breath, and start back up.  But once again, it has been a month since I've blogged!  And I really have been dying to get my blog back on.

But I really do have a rather good excuse.  I had two of the most amazing girls in my life come and visit me in the last two weeks and it was a fantastic time.  First, my little sister came and visited me for a week.  Like most sisters, we haven't always gotten long...mostly because I was the big sister telling her what to do and she was the little one not listening (which was probably wise part of the time...)  =).  But now that we have both grown up a lot more, things are better and we are best friends now.  Of course, we went to Disneyland while she was here (we live about two miles from the park which is super fun).  But the definite highlight of the trip was when we went and saw Wicked the Musical!  I've seen it once and my sister has just heard me gush about it for a long time so when she came, I was finally able to share that experience with her!  And it was amazing.



And secondly, my maid of honor is visiting me!  There was a group of us girls who lived together for four years in college and we have remained fast friends.  Anna was my maid of honor at my wedding and we have always been able to talk about anything, anytime, anywhere.  The highlight of her trip?  Probably our multiple trips to In N Out Burger.  =)  She is a little bit of a burger freak and so we went a lot.

But that being said, now that we are moving back into a more regular routine, I am a little jealous of some of my blogging friends who are at Creative Estates this coming week!  But I sincerely hope you all have an amazing time if you are there and the rest of us look forward to hearing your stories!  =)

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...