Wednesday, May 11, 2011

coconut mochas and good friends and good conversations

So Starbucks has these coconut mocha drinks that are amazing (a fairly obvious conclusion since I'm raving). If you like coconut at all, this will be your new fav. It is like drinking a liquid Almond Joy candy bar. And that is amazing.

photo cred: starbucks
The one thing better than a coconut mocha is drinking a coconut mocha with a good friend. And I got to do that this morning - a little bit of refreshing and encouraging girl time. I forgot how much I love doing those kinds of things. I just get so busy with life.

So stop, get a cup of coffee/tea/whatever, and go have a good conversation with a real person, face to face!

1 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i really want to try one of these babies!! mmm, they look so delish!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...