Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i'm getting my hair cut!!!

I finally made an appointment to get my hair cut!  I am not always the most prompt person to get things (like hair cuts) into my schedule but I finally made this appointment.  So my hair, that is nearly to my waist, is finally getting a trim!  Or, more accurately, a whack.  And being my usual indecisive self, I thought I would ask my lovely blog readers to help me out.

My biggest choice is how short to go.  If possible, I would really like to be able to donate my hair to Locks of Love.  I've done my measuring and that would put my hair around shoulder length after the cut.  So I'm thinking of taking the plunge!  But which style do I get after that?!

http://www.haircareresources.com/medium-hair-cuts-2009.htm
I really love how fun and easy this hair cut is - seems perfect for up coming summer!

http://www.zimbio.com/Medium+Hairstyles/articles/Za57fuULY87/medium+hairstyles+pics
And I'm kind of loving Jessica Alba's hair style in this pic.  It just looks so easy to wear and easy to achieve.  Both of which are necessary for whatever I do with my hair.  =)

http://gabriellesgiffords.blogspot.com/2011/05/good-haircuts-for-people-with-round.html
Do we think this would look ok on me?  I like it but not sure what I think of it on me.  

So this is my current dilemma!  Which one is best for me do you think?

1 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i dont know what the texture of your hair is like - but i love every single one of these looks!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...