Friday, May 20, 2011

i got my hair cut!

I know I teased you all earlier this week with the fact that I was going to get my hair cut and I have completely dropped the ball with giving you a peek at what actually got chopped. =)  These are very quick before and after pictures but hopefully they give you an idea of how drastic this was for me.
sorry this one is a little awkward...the hubby wasn't home to help me.  =P

and the finished product! 
After my hair dresser and I finally decided on a style and made the pony tail to cut, I have 12 inches of hair to send to Locks of Love!  I'm so excited that I finally did this.  I've been talking about it for years and haven't ever gotten myself to do it and now I can't imagine why not!  My hair is going to a great cause and I have an adorable hair cut - and it will grow back so I can do this again!  If you haven't, you should do it too!

Have you ever donated to a charity?  
Given blood?  
Cut your hair?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...