Monday, May 23, 2011

weekend happenings

My weekend was filled with lots of food and lots of friends who made for a fantastic and relaxing time.  Unfortunately, I am losing my trigger finger for my camera.  I'll just give you the highlights in my own words.  =)

Friday Night BBQ

Just a small group of us gathered around a fire pit, enjoying homemade burgers and all the fixings, listening to summer music and enjoying the amazing company!

Saturday Night Fiesta

Again, a small group of people (three families from church) enjoyed a chance for kids to play and parents/adults to talk (I played and talked =)...I know I am a parent but my kid is still "cooking" so I don't really count it since the other families have two and four children.  But it was lovely to spend time and strengthen friendships.

Sunday Family Lunch

My middle brother-in-law was home from his extended semester in LA and his girlfriend came down for a lovely meal.  My mother-in-law cooked and it was nice to catch up with family.


And looking forward to many more weekends of food, friends, and fun summer decor like these paper lanterns from a party we had last summer!

Have a beautiful almost summer day!  

1 comments:

Tiq said...

What a great way of spending the weekend.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...