Thursday, July 21, 2011

a relaxing Thursday

I got a mani/pedi today and it was amazing.  =)  Duh, I know.  You're thinking, "Good grief, Aime, how behind on the womanly times are you?"  Well, I can honestly say I have only had a handful of spa pedicures in my lifetime...mostly because as much as I love getting them, they are a treat for me.  So when my mother-in-law gave me a gift certificate for Christmas, I knew it was going to be a special occasion when I did finally get it.  And it was.  It was relaxing and lovely.  The girl who did my toes is amazing!!!  Look at the artwork she put on my feet.
(sorry the pic is a little awkward but at least you can see the beee-you-ti-ful flower that she put on my toe.  it made me very happy.  teehee.)
So I had a lovely time meeting with a girl friend for coffee this morning and a relaxing, luxurious pedicure this afternoon.  And now I smile this huge smile every time I look at my feet.  They're soooo pretty!  Alright.  I'm done gushing...

BUT!

All the ladies at the spa (most of whom were Vietnamese) think that I am going to have a boy.  What do you think?!  This picture is from this past Sunday.  The older ladies all said my belly was shaped like it was a boy.  And I am inclined to believe these ladies.  They usually know what they're talking about.
I'm 33 weeks right now to give you an idea.
What do you think?!  I really don't care which it is but these ladies are making me wonder.  =)

Have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

JuliaVP said...

Just to be different.. I'm pretty sure it's a girl. :)

Erin said...

I agree with the ladies...boy.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

you look great, friend!!!! my guess is a girl!!!

and loving that nail artwork - so pretty!!

Ashley Hales said...

I carried all out front with my boys (just like you), but how would the gender of a baby determine how you carry a baby, wouldn't that have more to do with you (at least that's what I think)? :)

Cindy said...

It's funny how I haven't even tried to guess what your child is...I guess I've been wrong so often that I don't even try anymore. ;) I think I carried all my kids the same, boy and girl. My experience with the nail salon ladies is they tell you whatever they think you want to hear... :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...