Monday, July 25, 2011

make it better Monday

I had another full but absolutely lovely week and weekend but this week, instead of my usual list, I am just going to share a few pictures from my first baby shower.  The ladies from my church here in Cali and a few other friends and family teamed up to give me a lovely morning.  It definitely has a smile on my face all week - especially with all the work that my good friend Kristin did to give me a Hawaiian beach shower!

these are my Hawaiian themed cupcakes, aren't they adorable!? 
and one of the gals got me this cake pop centerpiece!
her mother-in-law made it and decorated all of these individual pops (which were so yummy!)
they even put beach balls in the swimming pool!  it was sooo cute! 
aren't the centerpieces beautiful?!  complete with Hawaiian rubber duckies.  =) 
and Kristin used beach towels for table runners - so creative!!!
this is the beautiful Kristin who organized it all - visit her at her blog http://petalandthornhandmades.blogspot.com/! 
this is Kristin and her helper and my other good friend Jen - I  have the greatest friends!
Have a beautiful week, everyone!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...