Wednesday, July 27, 2011

getting ready for baby, part 1

As most of you know, I'm pregnant.  =)  I had an ultrasound recently and it is AMAZING to see what God has created swimming around inside of me.  Seeing as how this is also hubby's and my first kiddo, it has been a little trippy adjusting to the idea of another little human being living inside of me for 9 months.  But this child is "fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are Your works, this my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139.14)

But there are a lot of practical things that I'm working on getting ready for - like baby clothes, diapers, clearing out room for baby furniture to go, etc.  One thing I have mentally made up in my mind to do is not carry a separate purse with my baby/diaper bag but rather look for little accessories to put inside of it and pull out when I need just that.  So you, my dear readers, get to help me shop for clutches and pouches and wristlets that will fit in my baby bag.  =)

In case you hadn't noticed, I have a thing for peacock feathers...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60958751/cascading-peacock-clutch-purse-in-apple

Really loving this color scheme!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/75216893/original-ruffle-paisley-fabric-clutch
Love the lace!!!
http://www.shoplemode.com/item_340/Lacey-Escapades-Clutch.htm
So now I wait to hear from all of you.  If you have any other suggestions, please send them my way!  I would love to see more styles!

Have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i love the lacey one too! my fav.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...