Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Angela & Jordan - Custom Wedding Jewelry & Accessories

I love weddings.  =)  I love seeing two people promise to love and honor one another for the rest of their lives, being faithful to each other and the new family they are forming.  It is so exciting!!!

One of my favorite favorite things though, is doing custom jewelry for brides who are celebrating the day of their dreams!  So I thought I'd share some of my work that I have done and show you the pictures and share some of my design process with you!

I hope you enjoy!

Angela & Jordan's Wedding

I have known Jordan since I was about 6 years old and got to know Angela in high school.  No, they have not been dating that long but they definitely had a wedding that looked spectacular!  The happy couple chose red, white/ivory, and black as their colors and the rest was easy!  They were married in beautiful Hawaii and so there are elements of the islands in the jewelry and accessories as well.  Enough talk - here are the pictures!


the bridesmaid necklaces

the bride's and bridesmaids' hair pieces


via: flickr.com/jpdezignz 
via: flickr.com/jpdezignz
If you or anyone you know needs jewelry for their special occasion, email me at snsandsnsibility{at}gmail.com!  I'd be happy to design something for them!  


Have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

omg, these pieces are so beautiful. you are very talented. super glad i found your blog. adore it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww these pieces are all soo beautiful!! isn't it so great to see your pieces on others?!

angie on maui said...

beautiful jewelry!

And wow - the bride and her girls are stunning!

Brandy J. said...

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. Your blog and jewelry are both FAB!!

Niken said...

speaking of wedding...i missed my cousine's wedding

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...