Friday, September 23, 2011

Perfect joy in the little things...

I decided to link up with Lindsay from Aisle to Aloha for her "it's the little things Friday" link up party to make my big announcement!



Aisle to Aloha


1) Our first baby was born on Friday, Sept. 16th! 

That's right.  This lady has been missing in action on her blog this week because of a little bundle of joy that is definitely a little thing that is a huge thing now in my life.  But words cannot describe how lovely it is to have this little person...and to feel so rich and love on this little guy.  So our little Hitoshi is making life interesting and joyful all at the same time!  But God has been so gracious to our growing family and it truly is perfect joy just to hold him...



2) Adorable baby clothes and being able to buy things like this now!

A friend of mine opened a very sweet Etsy shop a little while back but I had not bought anything because we were not finding out if we were expecting a boy or girl (this momma wanted it to be a surprise).  And now that our son has come, I can't decide which outfit I like best!  What do you think?! (I might have to get them both if you don't help me!...)
loving the polka dots on the giraffe, right?!
but the plaid bear is soooo cute!
I'll see you at the link up party!  Have a beautiful day and great weekend!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations and welcome to the rest of your life. He is gorgeous.

Lauren Drugan said...

Congratulations! Your little boy is beautiful!

I like the bear better, but they're both so cute :)

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Oh, Aime, he's precious! Congratulations!!! I vote for the giraffe! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! The giraffe gets my vote! There is just something so precious about giraffe's!

Melissa Blake said...

oh gosh, he is so precious!

Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS! he is absolutely precious. and my vote is for the giraffe :)

http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

faith ann raider said...

Congratulations!!!! Good luck :) My little guy was born on July 19th - definitely a life changing experience - but I love seeing his smiles.

Megan said...

Awwwwwww!!!
He is so handsome!!!
Congratulations Aime darling!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...