Monday, October 31, 2011

make it better monday

hello everyone!!!

It's been a while since I've done a make it better Monday post but I felt like I needed to share.  I know a lot of people were having great mondays dressing up for Halloween and everything so I thought I would add to the general festivities with my little tidbits.  =)

1) Hawaii for New Years!
It's official people!  The hubby, baby, and I will be heading back to my island home for New Years!  I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am to see warm weather, sand, and warm water at the beach!  (California is usually waaaaay to cold for my taste...but then again, I've been spoiled my whole life.)  =)
this is the view from my parents' backyard...can't wait to see it again! 
2) New jewelry
There are new designs coming into the Etsy shop this week!  Keep an eye out as they will slowly be making their way into the line up - just in time for Christmas!  Have you started thinking about gifts?  I have started thinking about the guys I need to shop for.  Guys are always the hardest.  But I am doing my best to make it easier for you to check the ladies in your life off your list.  =)  So check it out.  I am loving a lot of my new designs and hope you will too!
new Pearl Drop earrings!
Pearl Drop necklace - simple and elegant
3) Smiling baby  =)
My baby is six weeks old and is now able to smile voluntarily!!!  There is nothing greater than having your baby smile at you for the first time and then to get this big grin when he recognizes you.  ::sigh:: This is happiness...
he has figured out the smiling but not the staying still for pictures  =)
Hope you all have a wonderful week and beautiful days!

5 comments:

angie on maui said...

YAY for your NY trip to Hawaii! Hopefully you will have beautiful, warm sunshine while you are here. As much as I love the warm weather, I kind of miss CA during the Fall (only because of the cute, warm clothing!).

Beautiful new pieces...the Pearl Drop necklace is so dainty and elegant!

Jamie said...

Agreed. Baby smiles are true happiness. Have a great day.

Megan said...

How cute is he?!?!?!
And Congrats on your trip to Hawaii for New Years!! I hope you take a ton of photos!! :)

chloë. said...

Wow that view is amazing! And I just want to squish your baby! What a fun stage :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are SOO lucky to be going back to hawaii!! my friend is getting married there in may and my little one will be 5 months then, still debating on if we can handle the trip w/ a newborn or not. you will have to let me know how it goes!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...