Saturday, December 10, 2011

16th & 15th Deals til Christmas 2011!

Alright everyone,  I'm sorry this post is just barely on time but today is a good one!

16th & 15th Deals til Christmas!

With any purchase today (12/10) or tomorrow (12/11), you get a City Lights Bracelet free (regularly $15)!  So when you buy a Christmas gift for someone else, you get a little something for yourself or a second gift free!  Please include in message to seller which of the bracelets listed in the shop you would like for your gift!
snsnsnsibility.etsy.com
I am really close to being done with my Christmas shopping...just one more brother-in-law that is really difficult to shop for.  Ladies, you know the ones I'm talking about.  So if anyone has a great idea for a 20 year old college student, send them my way!

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...