Monday, December 12, 2011

14th & 13th Deals til Christmas 2011!

Man!  Christmas is coming soooo fast!  Is everyone else done with their Christmas shopping or are you still working on it?  Like I said, I have most everything done but still finishing up a few things.  But in case you are still shopping, here is another deal for the next two days.  Happy almost Christmas!

14th & 13th Deals til Christmas


For the next two days, you get a free pair of earrings with any other earring purchase of equal or lesser value!  When you decide which pair of earrings you are interested in, leave me a note in the message to seller box letting me know which other pair of earrings you would like to have as your freebie!  Just remember it needs to be of equal or lesser value.  


Have a beautiful day everyone!

1 comments:

Liesl said...

Sounds like you are right on top of things this holiday season, but it really is sneaking up on us quickly! :)

Liesl :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...