Wednesday, January 25, 2012

wedding frenzy part 1

So I have, once again, been sadly silent on this blog.  I sincerely apologize to all my dear readers; life has been unforgiving recently.  For example, I was supposed to have this great blog post up and finished last night but this is what we ended up doing instead: trying to be our own rooter service.  Suffice to say, it didn't work.  =P
God bless my husband, it was not for lack of trying that this did not work for him.  now we wait for a real rooter guy... 
But back to the matter at hand, I am 75 days away from my little brother's wedding!!!  GAH!!!  So excited and happy for him and his fiance but as the unofficial wedding planner/graphic designer/decorator/overall-sanity-keeper, there are more than a few things that needing doing ASAP. So you, my dear friends, will be hearing about it because there are so many awesome things available out there for the beach/travel theme wedding they are planning that I will probably be sharing the overflow of ideas with all of you here.  So for now, here are a few things that I am loving that will hopefully fit with their idea of the perfect wedding!  (Gotta love Pinterest, Etsy, and assorted crafty places!)

via pinterest
via pinterest
via pinterest

Stay tuned for more tidbits and sneak peeks into what I am doing for the next three months.  =)

Have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Megan said...

haha!! I love that "To brush off the sand" bit!! :)
I know that you will do an excellent job Aime!!! and I hope you get the pluming fixed!! My grandpa never wants to hire anyone to do anything so we always end up fixing stuff around the house ourselves, and lets just say not everything turns out perfect!! ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...