Monday, September 16, 2013

Two years...

My Hito turned two today.

This little baby...





 ...grew into this boy in the blink of an eye.

Time goes fast...too fast.  How do I hold on to these moments?  My little baby has become a hefty boy and I am so thankful.  So thankful.

Hito, you are the sweetest, brightest little kid and I am so happy to be your mommy.  There is nothing I would rather do than stay with you for the rest of my life.  I pray every day that you will grow up to love the Lord, your family, and be the best boy you can be.  Happy birthday, little one.

1 comments:

Megan said...

WHAT?!? It's been two years already!?! It seems like just the other day you were announcing you were pregnant with him!! How time does fly!! He is so handsome!! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...