Friday, October 18, 2013

October - so far...

Life has once again gotten filled up with so many things that I have not had a chance to sit down and blog in a while.  So in a few pictures, here is our month so far!

~a talking toddler with an increasing affinity for the camera~



he managed to get himself into these positions himself...it makes for a lot of laughs in our house. =)

~a weekend in San Diego at the historic Hotel Del Coronado~

(I did not edit this photo at all - it really was that pretty)

~a super smiley baby girl~



you can tell that Southern California cannot make up its mind about whether to be warm or cold =)

~and kind of most importantly, a new Etsy shop and jewelry line!~
www.aimejewelry.com



After much thought, prayer, and counsel, I have opened a new Etsy shop with a different focus than my current one.  I was finding myself trying to be like a lot of other designers who were/are successful and was losing my vision and personality in that desire to imitate the good practices I saw other people doing.  Sense and Sensibility is not closing, I will still be blogging here, but I will be focusing my designing energy on this new endeavor.  And check back here for new products, holiday specials, and other deals that will be coming up as we launch this new shop!

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...