Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Birthday Boot Wishlist!

Birthday Boot Wishlist!

Birthday Boot Wishlist! by snsnsnsibility featuring sam & libby boots

So birthday is coming up tomorrow and I have been keeping an eye out for a few different things.  =P  But one of the biggest things on my wish list (besides my sewing machine) has been a pair of boots to add to my closet.  My old brown ones bit the dust last winter and I have been looking since to get another pair.  I love the bootie style but am also partial to the classic riding boot style.  So I am putting this out there for you, my readers, to give me some help.  

What should I get?!  =)

Have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

happy birthday, friend! they are all cute! i find that i wear my knee highs more than my booties just because knee highs are so flattering with all types of outfits. i have big german legs though, and you have nice legs, so this may not be a factor for you at all! the riding boots are stunning. i'm like you, i spend a lot of time strategizing about boots. they are a big investment and i have to LOVE them.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...