Thursday, November 7, 2013

currently


Wishing my dear blogging friends, Megan and Sandy, happy birthdays!  
(I know I'm a little late but I do sincerely hope you both had wonderful days!)
via Julie Ann Art
Celebrating my birthday with family
From phone calls to texts to sweet gifts, it was a lovely day.  Also, my husband is the best.

Getting the new shop stocked and ready for all the holiday shopping that is coming up!
If you follow me on Instagram, some of the pictures I've been sharing of jewelry were for Aime Jewelry.  If anything caught your eye, go check it out because some pieces are limited!  (P.S. Stay tuned here or follow Aime Jewelry on Facebook & Instagram for some holiday goodies that will be coming up!)

Enjoying a good bowl of ramen

That picture over in my Instagram feed on the side?  Yeah, that amazingness.  Egg, pork, bean sprouts, nori, and the most amazing broth.  It has heavenly.

Getting my holiday shop on!
Aren't these cards from Julie Ann Art the greatest?  Kind of love them.  =)
Already have some cards, some gifts, and lots of ideas!    And I actually have ideas for guys this year!  If you need ideas, I am thinking of posting a guys gift guide.  Would that be helpful to anyone?

Have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Megan said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much Aime!!
I love those cards!! I'm so excited about the upcoming holiday seasons!!! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...