I love creating. I know I keep saying that but it helps me to remember why I am doing this and keep myself going. But I also love looking at other artists and making my own wishlist. So here are a few items from my personal Etsy wishlist. =)
1) I LOVE this bag - it is one of the items I've been saving up for the longest. And I'm pretty sure I want it in that color but she has so many beautiful items and colors that I have yet to definitely decide on one. Which is also part of why I have yet to get one.
2) This jeweler is another Hawaii girl who makes some beautiful pieces and I love her stackable ring sets! I'm eyeing some her blue combinations for before the summer is over.
3) This belt is adorable! I love wearing solid color dresses so I can accessorize in other ways and this belt is definitely high on my list!
4) I have a thing for peacock feathers. I also have a thing for clutches. This seller does both and I want it. =)
5) I know more than a few people (myself included) who have a hard time keeping plants alive. Now I don't have to worry about that with this item! I can't get over how cute it is!
I think that is a good healthy start to my wish list. It is always growing so I will keep you all updated when I get new things added to my list!
Have a beautiful day!
P.S. One of my friends modeled some of my pieces a little while ago and I thought she looked beautiful so I wanted to share this picture with you.