Thursday, July 29, 2010

WiSh LiSt!!!

I love creating.  I know I keep saying that but it helps me to remember why I am doing this and keep myself going.  But I also love looking at other artists and making my own wishlist.  So here are a few items from my personal Etsy wishlist.  =)

1) I LOVE this bag - it is one of the items I've been saving up for the longest.  And I'm pretty sure I want it in that color but she has so many beautiful items and colors that I have yet to definitely decide on one.  Which is also part of why I have yet to get one.

2) This jeweler is another Hawaii girl who makes some beautiful pieces and I love her stackable ring sets!  I'm eyeing some her blue combinations for before the summer is over.

3)  This belt is adorable!  I love wearing solid color dresses so I can accessorize in other ways and this belt is definitely high on my list!

4)  I have a thing for peacock feathers.  I also have a thing for clutches.  This seller does both and I want it.  =)

5)  I know more than a few people (myself included) who have a hard time keeping plants alive.  Now I don't have to worry about that with this item!  I can't get over how cute it is!

I think that is a good healthy start to my wish list.  It is always growing so I will keep you all updated when I get new things added to my list!

Have a beautiful day!

P.S.  One of my friends modeled some of my pieces a little while ago and I thought she looked beautiful so I wanted to share this picture with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...