Monday, November 22, 2010

Operation Christmas Shopping for Family: Seventh Status Report

A quick status report on my Christmas shopping endeavors!


Objective: Gifts for all on this list
  • Hubby  
  • My mother
  • My father
  • My brother   Check!  
  • My sister
  • Mother-in-law  Check!
  • Father-in-law  Check!
  • Brother-in-law 1
  • Brother-in-law 2
  • My brother's girlfriend  Check!
  • Brother-in-law's girlfriend  Check!

So I am just under half way done with my family.  But there is still a lot of work to be done in a short amount of time!  Today, I am working on my sister.  =)

So I know she loves this one designer on Etsy who makes these adorable retro re-inventions.  I have seriously considered getting her one for Christmas.  
xiaolizi.etsy.com

So that is one option.  But she is a wonderful dancer as well and when I saw this little knick-knack, I thought it would be rather perfect too.
riskybeads.etsy.com
Suffice to say, I am starting to quickly get overwhelmed by so many adorable choices for my favorite baby sister.  =)  And this notecards are beautiful!
madebyswirlygirl.etsy.com
AND since I moved out of the house, she has had a room all to herself that she is slowly redoing to her taste and style.  So maybe I will contribute to her efforts with this.
asuniqueasyou.etsy.com
 I think it would be cute in her room.  It will match her curtains perfectly.  =)  Along the same lines of helping decorate her room was this adorable item.
LulieChic.etsy.com
You are able to personalize pretty nearly everything with this frame too.  I have my choice of saying, paper, and frame style!  I'm pretty sold.  =)  

But now the problem is which of these items do I get for her and how to stop myself from keeping looking around Etsy for even more beautiful finds.  =)  And I have to make up mind to check another person off my list!

Have a beautiful day!




2 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh my goodness i LOVE that dress!

Unknown said...

me too. =) I might have to get one for me while I'm at it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...