Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Victory!

As I have mentioned at various times, I have been attempting to work through some of my ideas for my "look" for my business and blog.  I think I have gotten really close, if not decided!  What do you think?!  I get so much inspiration from Hawaii and the beach and the great outdoors that I thought it was only right to put those elements into my design.  So I have ocean and sky and my favorite colors of blue and green.

What do you think?  I would love to have your thoughts!

3 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVEEE your header girl!! it is very hawaiian and pretty!! :D

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

yes love the header!! love the blues and the Hawaiian theme. so purty! ;)

Rose West said...

I really like the new look! Sea-inspired and simple in a good way :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...