Monday, December 13, 2010

13th Deal til Christmas

We are getting so close!!!  Christmas is almost here and I am really excited about it this year!  I am excited partially because I get to celebrate it twice!  Once with my family in Hawaii and a second time with the in-laws when we get back to (cold) Southern California after the New Year!  It would be lovely to have everyone that I love altogether at the same time but since I can't have that quite yet, I am being content with two families to celebrate with (and thankful for the extra time to shop for my brothers-in-law which can be interesting sometimes).  =)  I think I've said that before but with how crazy this week is with getting orders made, shipped, and packing for Hawaii, I am thankful I don't have to worry about it yet!

Today's Deal til Christmas is 25% off of one of my personal favorite styles: Corrine Earrings in Semiprecious Stones!  As you probably know by now, I love long, elegant, and classic jewelry styles with a little twist of trendy and modern.  I like to think that this pair of earrings is along those lines.  The crystal quartz teardrops are so classic but have a great pop of jewel tone colors with the pink tourmaline and iolite rondels hanging daintily above!

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...